This full property landscape design and build presented Pro-Land with the opportunity to creatively work with existing grades, while considering the restrictions of an abutting conservation authority. Keeping this in mind we were able to optimize the views of the greenery around the property, while creating a functional outdoor entertainment area.
- Conservation authority restrictions and permits
- Significant grade changes from the front yard to the backyard
- Design of the custom cabana, pergola and shed
- Maintaining significant sod areas without sacrificing necessary entertaining space
- Maintaining views of the green space surrounding, while still creating privacy from the conservation public trails
The client wanted a classic design for the front; flagstone walkways to tie in with the colors from the house and an entry wall frames the front door. The goal in the backyard was to create various areas for entertaining, without sacrificing play spaces for their children – the size of the property made accommodating their wishes fairly easy. A sports court, pool with water feature, cabana, and outdoor kitchen ensure these homeowners don’t have to go far for their next vacation.
South Beach Staycation
- All season recreation court: sports court in the summer, and an ice rink in the winter
- Pool with water feature, automatic roller cover and views of the green space behind
- Cabana with full and partial coverage: automatic roller screens above pergola
- Seating area with firepit & tv
- Outdoor kitchen & dining
- Shed for storage and change-room
- Large second storey composite deck which provides coverage below: water proofing on underside of decking
Great company, professional, good quality and excellent customer service. They have great project management and the project stayed on time and on budget! It is evident that everyone that works for the company is committed to customer satisfaction