This large property was a blank canvas when Pro-Land was hired to complete the design and build for this backyard retreat. The homeowners spent much of their time cottaging in the Muskoka’s, and were looking for an outdoor escape for their Monday to Friday at home.
- The existing septic bed location presented constraints that limited the clients use of space in the yard. Septic bed setbacks would not permit the size of pool they wanted, in the best location
- The existing septic system would need to be slightly reconfigured to allow for the large 20 x 40 concrete pool to be placed on center with the clients home
- Six lines of the septic system were remove, and reinstalled to allow space for the pool
- Modernized, four season cabana provides homeowners with relaxing outdoor TV room in the summers, a cozy fireplace in fall (with screens to keep the mosquitoes away!), ceiling heaters provide warmth on the nights when the fire isn’t enough. Lastly, sliding glass doors on three sides allow the structure to be fully enclosed for the colder nights.
- Outdoor kitchen & bar including: BBQ, grill, fridge, sink, drink tough, & bar seating.
- Raised planter boxes with local wiarton walling stone and granite coping separate the entertaining spaces
- Enclosed dog run space with EasyTurf to minimize maintenance
- 20 x 40 gunnite pool complete with hot tub, tanning deck, and bench seating
- Automated lighting & irrigation systems throughout with smart phone capabilities
Everyone at Pro-Land were wonderful to work with, especially John the owner. They were very helpful, professional and made the experience very enjoyable for my husband and I. We highly recommend this company.